Monday, March 9, 2020

Learning Challenge: Happiness Jar part 2

Last week, I decided to undergo the Happiness Jar learning challenge. Overall, it was nice to see the things that went well for me.  A concrete thing that does so can really give a motivation boost for the week.  I can see how it's a good idea for some people to do a happiness jar.  However, for me, it sometimes felt like a "chore" just having to put a thought on a schedule.  I'm a very flexible person, and I personally don't like following guidelines.  I think that a change that I could do is: instead of doing a happiness thought every day, I could just do one every time I felt happy for something.  It would make it feel less of a chore and more of "I want to document why I'm happy". 

Happiness Jar

1 comment:

  1. Hey Nathan!
    Good job on following the happiness jar thing! I think that it sounds like a great idea because we often forget the little small things that make us happy (especially if we are ever feeling down). I hope that you keep your sticky not to read back through if you ever need a pick me up! Also, I may try out your version of the happiness jar soon! Seems like a great way to stay thankful during this extended corona break (yikes). Anyway, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete