Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Week 8 Reading and Writing

Overall, I'm satisfied with my blog.  I'm not exactly an extravagant person, so I like to keep my blog plain and simple.  There's not much to change about my blog.  It's just an amalgamation of different thoughts.  So it serves its purpose.  I might change my website in the future in order to pertain to a certain theme, but that depends on my future stories as well.  Overall,  I believe that the quality of reading and writing is good enough for me.  I'm not much of a reader or writer, so it's a change of pace for me.  I could definitely do more quantity of reading and writing, which I actually plan to do either this or next week.  Going forward, I definitely need to spend more time and effort on both reading and writing. 
Picture from one of my stories that involves testing.  While exams are always scary to think about.  I think exams are awesome because it can give you a sense of accomplishment when doing well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment