Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Time Strategies

For the most part, the schedule seems good.  However, the schedule plans for me to be finished by Thursday, but sometimes my week gets fairly hectic.  So it's nice that I still have 3 and a half (with the grace period) days to finish the assignments in case I'm too swamped to be done by Thursday.  For my time management articles, I read the two articles:
"The Myth of Too Busy" by Tim Grahl and "4 Questions to Help You Overcome Procrastination" by Peter Banerjea. 

For the former article, I can see myself falling into the traps that the article talks about.  Sometimes, I just don't do the things that I prioritize.  Which is a pretty strange thing to do.  So I just have to ask what I really prioritize in my life. 

For the latter article, I feel as if I ask myself those four questions subconsciously every time I need to get something done.  So that's a good start.  I just have to begin asking these questions more concretely to myself in order to further prioritize the fact that I need to get some things done. 

A calendar helps plan out the week to have an organized time strategy

No comments:

Post a Comment