Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Week 2 Reading Overview

For the Ramayana choice, I am picking the public domain version.  I'm just a big fan of open source material.

Rama: Retold from the Ramayana: This one is interesting to me because I'm a fan of summaries.  I'm not an amazing reader, so reading summaries helps me keep on track.  They just make reading easier in my opinion.
Artwork for the Rama comic

Hanuman: The Epitome of Devotion and Courage
: I also like a good variety to read from.  So I would be interested in something that has an overview of Hanuman who is a follower of Rama.  It allows to me see a different view of Rama in a different story. 

Ancient Technology: Atlantis and India: It's interesting to hear about ancient technology from India.  I always hear about ancient technology from other cultures and societies, but India isn't too popular.

Sanskrit in 60 seconds: Also with this one, in High School history, you always hear random phrases and terms thrown around.  Sanskrit is one of them.  I always knew it existed, but I never knew what it exactly was and how it was important.  I didn't even know it was related to India. It's just interesting to me to further solidify knowledge that I've previously acquired and clear any misconceptions I've had in the past. 


No comments:

Post a Comment